Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Fucking Assholes Not Playing Music Outside My Apartment (An Apology)

Dear you guys,

I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I made an assumption. You guys are cool. In fact, I love you guys. Let's figure out when we can get lattes.

It was (is) my fucking asshole neighbors having a non-party. See a party, you get the volume up so there is a proper decibel-to-person ratio. A non-party is for assholes who want to feel like they are having a party without the party.

Well congratulations guys. Your subwoofer is all ready to go for your next REAL party. Til then, enjoy the longest fucking version of Love Lockdown I've ever heard.

Now that I know your not the guys-in-a-car-blasting music, I'm also not afraid of you. So prepare for a night filled with me buzzing your door and running away.

Starting........NOW!

No comments: