Friday, April 6, 2007

go younger josh!

do you ever look through your "sent emails" to see a conversation you had from years ago? i just found an email correspondence i had with my dad in May 2005 (my sophomore year). To fill you in, I had just chosen history over a math honors program. This bothered my parents.

From Dad:

<-------@hotmail.com> wrote:

Great being with you this weekend.

Check out this article in todays NYT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/24/business/24grads.html?
See graph for average starting salaries for computer
science.
love
your dad



My Response:

wow that's pretty amazing - but i don't understand
when you are going to have the time to go back to
school and get a computer science degree

-josh



Awww!!! Josh way to go! don't listen to stupid parents!!!

1 comment:

Creighton said...

Cats in the motherfucking cradle, man...shit.

P.S. Fun blog. You'll go far.