Saturday, July 31, 2010

My New Blog!

Today I googled myself, curious to see if there's anything that might be bad for me professionally. Then I realized I'm a fucking writer and if I need to contemplate what the benefits are of sleeping with a dancer who studies jazz in digital ink (lots and lots of jazz hands), SO BE IT.

In my exploration, I came across http://joshuasherman.blogspot.com - and since there's only one me, I figure I've been sleepblogging. In my somnamublog life, I accomplish what I've been searching for my entire life: I FOUND JESUS!!!



There, I'm "just an average guy who needs Jesus" and have programmed a Bible search engine right into my page.

I'd argue that my dayblog is better, but this guy includes dynamic references in his writing. How can you trust anything dayJosh says?

No comments: