Thursday, December 17, 2009

My First International Comment!!!

From the Anvil post....

嘿,你的部落格不錯耶~~只是想跟您問聲好!!

I'm pretty certain it's Chinese, because it translates as...

Hey, nice blog you have Jesus ~ ~ just want you to ask about good!!

Which is pretty much all I've ever looked for on this blog... for a Chinese person to compliment my blog, think I'm Jesus, and then have his remarks devolve into nonsense.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Also, fun fact, I checked the translation for Japanese (since I had no clue what either language looks like), which translated as...

嘿, not rated 錯耶 hamlet 跟您 Sang Eternal Question 聲好 你的 ~ ~ FREE!

Which also sorta makes sense, at least enough so that I should probably consider that it IS
Japanese. In which case, it would look like this:
Late Update: Per the chinese version's request...

What is good?

Late Late Update: Wait! Maybe he meant slang like "what's good?"

What's good with you, homey?

1 comment:

deek said...

Josh - eigenlijk heb ik iets achtergelaten 2 maanden geleden...dus...ik was de echte eerste internationaal reactie. sukkel!