Thursday, May 3, 2007

the bet is on!



well blog/NBA fans - today we have something exciting for you! I made a bet with Cosmodrome's Nihal over Dirk Nowitzki's performance tonight. If Dirk scores fewer than 25 points tonight, Nihal will have to write a post about how TCRM is a superior blog (that's right... i abbreviated it. i told you today is exciting!).

Bill Simmons wrote a column today about how Golden State fans are the best in the playoffs right now, which makes me even more confident that I have this one in the bag. I also think Stephen Jackson is going to play insane tonight (he's covering Dirk) and that the Mavs are not going to find any momentum. I hope I can catch the end of the game... I am seeing spiderman 3 at midnight (<--oh wait that was about me! i promised this blog will never be about me!).

Oh, and if i lose the bet (i won't), I have to sing Nihal's praises on TCRM. Even if I lose (i won't), that'll be fun too. I have some BIG plans for that.

Nihal.... what if he scores exactly 25? I think that he has to go over for you to win.

Good luck tonight GSW! Good luck tonight Spidey! Good luck tonight fans of rap music!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if he scores exactly 25, we should both write about why simmons has jumped the shark.