Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm You!

[The following piece is Rated R]

Christine O'Donnell, you fox. You've had a first date on a satanic altar, you're dad is an unlicensed Bozo the Clown (the Marginally Sane Posse?), and now, you're me! Or you're you... Just to clarify, in your vision of America, if I choose to illegally play with myself, does that mean I'm in fact having sex with you (me)? Nice, Josh. (I mean, Christine)

Part of me thinks we're being too hard on this woman, but the other part of me thinks that maybe we've all agreed that the Senate is sortof innately a joke (Delaware has as much representation as California, which empirically makes no sense). Instead maybe the job has turned into an electable anthropomorphized "Hey, Fuck YOU!" If Christine O'Donnell is elected isn't that basically the message to the establishment? What else does a senator need to do? Unless of course, you're Olympia Snowe, in which case you jerk off the other side just long enough to get them excited and then run off.

So, Christine O'Donnell, will you spend your days in the Senate pleasing yourself or pretending to jerk the rest of us off?


2 comments:

Alex said...

breaking the 4th wall/ direct address is making a comeback!
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8346016/22305871

Ben Woo said...

Gotta love SNL's take on it - http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/christine-odonnell-ad/1253643/