Thursday, October 14, 2010

C Ya L8R, Sexting!

This week, Apple was awarded an patent for anti-sexting technology which will help parents prevent their children from participating in dangerous and inappropriate communications.



Melissa - I saw you in BC Calc today, and your sexy bod made my dick hard. I wanna fuck you so bad. You got sick tits!

THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT RECEIVED

Melissa - I saw you in BC Calc today, and your bod was so beautiful, it made me think about having sex with you. Your breasts are exquisite.

THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT RECEIVED

Melissa - I saw you in BC Calc today, and I was struck by your healthy proportions, so much that I'd hope you'd consider a consentual penetrative act. Your jugs are impressive.

THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT RECEIVED

Melissa - I saw you in BC Calc today, and I'd like to a tangential line approaching your horizontal asymptote. Your sin curves above the y axis give me a boner.

THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT RECEIVED

Melissa - I saw you in BC Calc today, and your genetic symmetry made me consider the natural beauty of the act of procreation. The slope of my unit increased 2x.

THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT RECEIVED

Melissa - when you walked into BC Calc today, I prayed the automatic AC would turn on. Everyday, when you walk in, it's like everything is in slow motion and when the bell rings, my shirt is soaked with nervous sweat. Everyday after class, I have to peel a layer off! Well today, I looked the label on my drenched blue shirt: GAP. That's what I feel is between us, and that's what I want to end. Melissa, please let me take you on a date and show you the man I am.

THIS MESSAGE IS TOO LONG

M e l i s s a - L e t ' s F U C K ! ! ! ! !

SENT at 10:31 PM

5 comments:

Ben Woo said...

This post is completely unrealistic. No hot girls ever take BC Calc.

Chris said...

Ha! Hahaha!

Creighton said...

"Melissa--Je t'ai vu apres la classe de francais, et j'adore tes tetons. Je veux te niquer, qu'est-ce que tu penses?"

This can only be good for foreign language learning.

Joshua Sherman said...

I'm telling you, we're on the precipice of very literary sexts.

donut party tonight said...

Totally not true - I just sexted today.