Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Sexiest Movie I've Never Seen (Well, I'm Hoping)



That's right, Species 2! I remember thinking this movie was pretty damn sexy when I saw this trailer at age 12, but I was too scared to ever see it. Not as interested by the first one, even though if you'd text me "We're watching Species 1" I'd be getting cozy on your couch before you can say "DVD or VHS?" But in Species 2, with Natasha Henstridge pressing herself up against the glass? Steamy. Now, it looks even better than it did then, and I'm overcome by all these 12 year old feelings just thinking about it. I DON'T WANT TO WEAR A RETAINER!

(actually, that would happen when I'm nearly 16)

But what better premise for an alien movie - these martian's wanna fuck! I hope Michael Madsen says "Hope you wore a condom" before shooting the Senator's son in the face.

No comments: