Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Oh No! I Stumbled 20 Minutes Into A 1988 Movie "Casual Sex?" starring Lea Thomson"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the spirit of homage to one of my favorite pieces from That Crazy Rap Music!, I give you my twitter-liveblog of 20 minutes into "Casual Sex?" starring Lea Thompson and Victoria Jackson (1988).

May 5th, 2010. 12:45 am
  • Oh no! I stumbled 20 minutes into a 1988 movie "Casual Sex?" starring Lea Thomson and it's B-Fest Amazing about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific
  • @HBO This movie makes me think #Alternate1985 was Lea Thomson's true destiny #casualsex about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific
  • @HBO thank you for this miracle. IT has a Pre-Tea Party Victoria Jackson. #casualsex
  • @HBO wait this just got supergay. HB-Noooooooo!
  • @HBO okay we're back. "Styles" from Teen Wolf showed up.

  • @HBO thank you, also, for helping me realize why @EvanStone is the fucking man (no pun intended). He IS the Eighties! #casualsex
  • @HBO I can't figure out if any of these sex scenes are consensual #casualsex
  • @HBO ugh I just googled "consensual sex" to make sure the spelling was right, and now google knows I searched "consensual sex" #casualsex
  • @HBO once again, you've taken away all my worries with this epic guy-sings-to-girl scene #casualsex
  • @HBO guy kissed Lea Thompson and I get worried this movies already over. There's FORTY FIVE MORE MINUTES.#casualsex
  • @HBO wow I'm not wrong here... I seriously can't figure out why this movie is still going. #casualsex
  • @HBO figured it out. Now they are going to have #casualsex !
  • @HBO @FakeEvanStone just boned @RealLeaThompson

  • @HBO No!!! This movie just became KIDS. I hate KIDS! Even with strawberries! #casualsex
  • @HBO preteaparty Victoria Jackson got a disease from her third sexual partner. In the movie! In real life she got syphilis from Glenn Beck.
  • @HBO you're not being clear enough if these women like these men or they are being raped. I didn't think you could blur the distinction!
  • @HBO well we now know why "Styles" never left the 80s: he had sex with pre-S-Tea-D Party Victoria Jackson. #casualsex
  • @HBO "You know who would be a GREAT pairing? LEA thompson and vicTORIA jackson." #casualsex
  • @HBO that quote is attributed to Time Capsule Genius.#casualsex
  • @HBO An hour and twelve minutes in, and the introduction of voice-over narration. This movie literally has everything now.#casualsex
  • @HBO Lea Thompson slaps her casual sex partner when she breaks up with him. I mean ?!? 45 minutes ago via Twitterrific
  • @HBO I just videotaped the greatest breakup monologue ever, which I'll post later on http://thatcrazyrapmusic.com#casualsex 36 minutes ago via Twitterrific


  • @HBO I took a long pause to re-record that monologue, because it's just so damn good. #casualsex 21 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Wait for it....
  • @HBO it really got to the point where I had to just show you... Check http://thatcrazyrapmusic.com #casualsex 7 minutes ago via Twitterrific
  • @HBO IMDBers, you'll notice I didn't realize Andrew Dice Clay was a lead. I admit it! I don't know who ADC is despite hours of watching VH1. 4 minutes ago via Twitterrific


Lyrics:
No more casual sex man/
Nooooooooo casual sex.

Late Update: If you made it 'til the end of that fantastic song, you'll notice this movie was produced, that's right, BY THE GROUNDLINGS. Well, they made me laugh!
  • @HBO thanks for the gift! Good night! #casualsex 3 minutes ago via Twitterrific
  • Hey, Real Sex is on. 1 minute ago via Twitterrific