Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Buycott No. 4: THE GUTTER in Williamsburg, Wednesday December 3rd at 7pm

Buycott No. 4: Back in Business

In honor of Obama’s promise to replace the White House bowling alley with a basketball court (so awesome), let’s go bowling at….

THE GUTTER

Williamsburg
Wednesday December 3rd at 7pm

thegutter

3 Reasons for Buycott

  1. The Gutter runs on 100% Wind Power. Wind power is reliable, uses no fuel, emits no greenhouse gases, and causes no acid rain.
  2. They carry a ton of local draught beers. Draught beer kegs are returnable, refillable and recyclable. According to Treehuggr.com, “draught beer, due to its “bulk” packaging has lower impacts with an estimated overall environmental load that was 68% lower than bottled beer.”
  3. When was the last time you went bowling??

kingpin

This could be you!


Come and rock the lanes, have a drink, and enjoy the company! And please - tell your friends too!

Transportation:

L to Bedford Ave, G to Nassau Ave

mapofgutter
View Larger Map

-Josh

BuycottForChange.org

more info:

The Gutter

200 N 14th St

Brooklyn, NY

(718) 387-3585‎

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I've never been to NY but when I do I will be sure to check out this alley. Bowling was one of my favorite passtimes and perhaps I should take it up again. I look forward to seeing this alley for myself.

Unknown said...

Well I've never been to NY but when I do I will be sure to check out this alley. Bowling was one of my favorite passtimes and perhaps I should take it up again. I look forward to seeing this alley for myself.