Thursday, February 4, 2010

What My Parallel Version Of Myself Might Be Doing If I Didn't Move to LA


In the spirit of LOST's use of parallel universes, I thought about what I'd be doing if I never moved to LA.

9:00 am PST, 12:00 am EST

LA Me: Looking at Google Reader while eating breakfast
NY Me: Looking at Google Reader while eating lunch

1:00 pm PST, 4:00 pm EST

LA Me: Writing something retarded on my blog, eating lunch, drinking coffee
NY Me: Reading something retarded I wrote on my blog earlier in the day, dealing with a coffee headache

7:00 pm PST, 10:00 pm EST

LA Me: Watching an episode of Gilmore Girls off my DVR while I eat dinner
NY Me: Watching an episode of Gilmore Girls off my harddrive

10:00 pm PST, 1:00 am EST

LA Me: Still watching Gilmore Girls off my DVR
NY Me: Still watching Gilmore Girls off my harddrive, wondering if I should upgrade to DVR

mindmelting!

No comments: