Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Conversation With The 2011 LA Version of Joshua Sherman, Based On Conversations I've Had With People in LA Over The Past 2 Weeks

So far, I've really been enjoying LA. And I've met amazing and great people. These conversations are not based on these people.

On Torture....


Josh 2009: So... I heard Guantano Bay has closed.
Josh 2011: Yeah opening weekend box numbers were retarded. Matt Damon is siiiick.
J'09: Oh they made a movie out of it? I meant the base in Cuba.
J'11: The what?
J'09: It's not in the paper?
J'11: Nah, bra, I didn't see it on HuffPo or Perez and I read those everyday.
J'09: No I mean a newspaper. Just read it on your iPhone.
J'11: I actually like doing my reading on my Blackberry and video on my iPhone.
J'09: You have two phones?? You must be doing really well!
J'11: Nah, I'm out of a job right now, but I'm thinking about going to Law School. I was, like, really smart a long time ago.