Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Impending End Of Late Night With CO'B

Today I learned that Conan will be leaving Late Night on February 20th. Now I won't pretend that I'm the biggest fan of Conan, and I've been pretty hard on him in the past few years. But I'm sure we all have some of our favorite Conan segments, so I want to encourage you to send in YOUR FAVORITE CONAN SKETCHES.

[ed. note: what I didn't realize when I started this was that this search would become a journey through every type of web video software. really some of these i've never heard of]

Some of my favorites...

Old Time Baseball


Conan Old Time Baseball




Seinfeld Auditions: Corn Nuts




Walker, Texas Ranger Lever



Triumph vs. Star Wars Nerds



Shatner Secrets (not my favorite)



In The Year 2000



Of Course, Masturbating Bear



Horny Manatee

No comments: